Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is how friends make your day!!!

Wow!!! This is what i call a DAY!!!!! Thankx a ton  Shruti, Arps and Ritu.

Shruti u know what, yesterday night coz of some reason i was very sad had decided not to attend this function of Ritu's, come what may, din't inform Arpita that m here n not going, got up very late today morning and even kept my phone switched off....infact i dint go for my exam (ruined my course)....and then from no where you called up...and the rest you know...u guys actually made my day....aisa to books  n movies me hi hota h yaar!!!!!

 I was just going through the pics and the videos....peeping into the old classrooms and labs and finding them the same as we had left, singing the school song in the empty corridor just to check that we remember it or not...such a lovely  welcome from baiji and that shikanji..hmmm just awesome,the same taste even after 7 years...it was as if our movie running in flashback .....and spending such a good time in school even when it was all empty (being a sunday)....could only be possible with you guys...

The best compliment we got from ritu's mom.. " beta tum log jis tarah se milte ho (with the bang)...lagta h wahi rajmata ka time hi hai...dil khush ho jata hai mera!!!!! "........Thank you Aunty :)

n the day doesn't end here (wow ek hi din me itna saara!!!) the purpose of YOUR coming here....had a wonderful time there too...a very good start for my camera....wish you could stay back.....

This day 6th of march ,2011, will be written in golden letters!!!!

Thank you GOD....

3 comments:

  1. Awwww... Shruti Shah!!... I will always cherish this day AND this blogpost .. for ever and ever!... (right abt March 6 being the Golden day etc):) :)
    And I had no clue that you were low the day before (din bhar bhi pata nahi chala)... u were ever so exuberant with that light-up-a-million-hearts smile! Soo glad we could get together .. you guyz really made my day! There is an RKK-Magic and there is an RKK-Sciences-non-feminine-HP-Bio-lot magic .. It's like we met after just a weekend's break!...
    Totally love you!!!
    *hugs*
    Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally imagine the awesome time u ppl mst hv had! wish i ws thr too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shrutiiiiiiii S: Give me the video! Please!!

    ReplyDelete